Best Web series
![]() |
Now that we are under lockdown, turning to some great content would be a
good idea. It is a good idea to binge-watch some originals that fill
the heart, intrigues the mind and fulfills the soul.
Here is an interesting mix of series handpicked by The vishupedia team that will truly make one laugh, reflect, celebrate, cry and leave us asking for more.
1) The family man:
I loved this primarily due to Manoj Bajpai.I am also a big fan of the writer of duo Raj and DK,who are known for the quirky subjects.I particularly like this series for the it was shot.They had shot long takes for a action scenes that make you wonder if anything like this possible given the complexity of the movements .Also the dry humor that comes out of Manoj Bajpai's character worked for me.Priyamani too has a given a brilliant performance.
2) Kingdom:
it was the most talked about show and I wanted to give it a chance ..............and ,,it was fantastic .like the title suggests ,the show is about a korean dynasty and the politics that arise following the king deth's.From a Blogger point of view ,what I loved the most were the action sequences in terms of they edit and execute scenes .Koreans are one of the best when it comes to actions .I also liked the visual changeovers that happen in each season. kingdom gave me that kind of satisfaction that I got form Breaking bad and Game of thrones.
3) See:
it has a post -apocalyptic setting where humans have lost the ability to see .The plot might seem simple but is very engaging .Starring Jason Momoa in the lead ,the series is well conceived and executed .it made me wonder how they had constructed scenes that are so inventive .The writing impressed me.
4)Panchayat:
This gave me a very Malgudi Days feeling ,with heartfelt performances by the lead actor .There is no unnecessary drama ,an that aspect resonated with me .The entire series made with such earnestness and that comes across in every episode .Panchayat is laid-back watch.
I loved this Netflix documentary. it addresses a range of topics -from Cyptocurrency - and breaks them down in layman's language. the experts also give rational explanations backed with historical references and real-life examples .it has to seasons and I have learn a lot from it .

It was awesome 😎
ReplyDeleteMoney Heist must be there in the list.
ReplyDelete