Happy Mother's Day



Out of all the relations that one shares throughout one’s life, the relation of a mother is the purest, closest and divine.The selfless care, self-effacing upbringing and the utmost affection that a motherly heart holds is undeniably incalculable. Also Mother is the one who has spent nine more months with her child than the rest of the world. Not only in human beings but in all the living beings, the tenderness shared by a mother is unmatched. They say that God cannot be present everywhere all the time, so He sends Mother in our lives. It is indeed an irrefutable assertion. Though it is hardly possible to express the gratitude in words to the mothers, the whole team of Vishupedia tried collecting the views/experiences/stories of the viewers on this special occasion of Mothers’ day.

“Well...there are many moments that I would love to share here. But out of all these, I would share the one when I was moving to a different city during my graduation as the college was away from my hometown. I was being given the monthly pocket money by my father. I demanded more money as I wanted new clothes and some expensive shoes. The fatherly care is a bit different...they are a bit strict and disciplined. My father denied me giving me anything more as he had already given me my monthly expenses. He started giving me the lessons about saving money and being thankful about whatever we have. My mother has a habit (Like all the mothers have) to save money. She always saves money for the house, for us but never for her. So she came with the teary eyes to hug me to bade bye. She secretly put 3000 rupees in my pocket so that I can buy whatever I want. This was the money she had been saving for quite a while and she gave it away so easily just to make me happy. ”

 Once upon a time I was  chatting with my  friend on whatsapp. While I was chatting, my mother said in a very amusing way, “I have to go” to which I asked “why?” She  answered, “My first love is calling me.” Then I got shocked about her “First Love”. I asked her impetuously, “who  is your  first love.” she said “SLEEP” and I got angry and  asked her if she was kidding with me. Anyways, she was merely joking but it raised a question in my mind “What is first love.” I read quite a few articles and books about the same, tried figuring out what exactly first love is. One day, I was upset for some reason. I barely had my food since morning. I was sitting in my room with frowns on my forehead. My mother got to know that I was upset. She didn’t even ask me whether I was unwell or upset. She already knew. She always knows. This is Mother who understands even your unspoken words. She motivated me, cheered me up, tried making me feel good and served me food. It took me a millisecond that day to realize that she was my first love.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.